Who we are
Footballkit.eu is owned and operated by ETTS 365 S.L., registered at Registro Mercantil de Barcelona Volume 42898, Document 191, Page B-417923. Our website is: https://www.etts365.com/
Footballkit.eu will never sell your Personal Data to anyone.
Information We Collect
Information you provide
We collect Personal Data that you specifically and voluntarily provide to us while using the Site or Application. “Personal Data” refers to information that can identify you as a specific individual, such as your name, address, phone number, reservation number and email address.
- Information you provide when you subscribe to our mailing list on the Site:
- Information you provide when you post a comment on the Site:
When you access or use the Site or Application, we automatically collect information about your visit, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the or Site, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Site.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Site, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location Information: With your permission, we may collect information about the location of your device when you access or use the Site or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. For more details, please see ‘Control your Personal Data’ below.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Site and your experience, see which areas and features of our Site are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Site or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. We may also include third party cookies on our site, and the collection, use and choice related to these third party cookies can be found on such third party sites. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see ‘Control your Personal Data’ below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect directly. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to identity verification services, fraud detection service providers, credit bureaus, mailing list providers and publicly available sources.
If you create or log into your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorisation procedures determined by such social media site.
How we use your Personal Data
We use the Personal Data we collect:
- To provide you with the products and services you purchase or use from our Application and Site (either directly or through third parties), and to build features that will make the Site easier to use.
- To contact you with Match ticket updates, as requested by you.
- To communicate with you, including to provide customer service; monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our services; detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Footballkit.eu and others; and to personalise the Site and Application, including by providing advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests.
Sharing Your Personal Data
Footballkit.eu may share your Personal Data as described below:
Many of the operations we perform on this website require us to use other companies to help us with these tasks. For example, the Site retains companies to help us handle email, manage our comments system present throughout our website, and track social media shares and likes. The companies we retain to help us with these tasks have access to Personal Data to perform their functions, such as displaying comments and managing replies throughout the comment system, allowing shares and likes to social media and by email, but may not use it for other purposes.
Future Business Transfers:
Our business is constantly changing. In the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your Personal Data will likely be among the assets transferred.
Compliance with Law and Protection of Footballkit.eu:
The Site reserves the right to disclose Personal Data in order to comply with the law. We may also disclose Personal Data to enforce or apply the terms and conditions applicable to our products and services, or protect the rights, property or safety of the Site, our users, or others.
We will never share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
- We use Google Analytics to collect information on the pages you visit. Read Google Analytic Terms of Service.
Control your Personal Data
Access or Change Your Personal Data:
Footballkit.eu understands that you may want to change or access your Personal Data. To change your Personal Data, simply click on the update profile link included within any email newsletter you have received from us and/or contact our administrators at firstname.lastname@example.org
Change your email preferences:
If you would prefer not to receive notices of ticket prices and match updates fromFootballkit.eu, you may simply opt-out from receiving them by accessing the “unsubscribe” link included within any email and/or contacting our administrators at email@example.com. Please note that, even if you opt out of promotional emails, we may still send you service-related communications.
Delete Your Personal Data:
You may submit requests to remove your Personal Data by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell a Friend:
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our Application or Site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the Site. Footballkit.eu stores this information for the purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us at email@example.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
You may be asked to consent to the Site’s collection of location information. If we collect your location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile applications from your device.
Protecting Your Personal Data
As part of our efforts to prevent unauthorised access to Personal Data, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable and current Internet security methods and technologies. However, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our servers, nor can we guarantee that your Personal Data will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors under the age of 13. If we learn that the Personal Data provided is of a child under 13, we will delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Footballkit.eu may update this policy in accordance to European Laws a nd Spanish laws. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified by you.
Last update : September 18th, 2018